Saturday, September 7, 2013

The best toner EVER...


pic from Etude House, deco by me

 Ok. I've always thought of toner as a cleansing thing. It gets rid of excess oil, traces of makeup, might help breakouts. Definitely to be used sparingly if you suffer from The Dry.

Well, I stand corrected-  Etude House has managed to elevate toner to a level I'd never imagined. This witch hazel-based liquid of the gods is gentle yet manages to reduce blackheads like you wouldn't believe. It works better than Stridex pads, I kid you not. Fragrance-wise, it has a very light perfumey/fresh/skincare scent to me. EH even suggests that you put it in a spray bottle (and I think they make it in a spray container now) to freshen your face throughout the day "...when you have itchy feeling." Um, can I please swim in it??





There are entertaining illustrated directions on the box showing angry pores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment