Monday, September 16, 2013

My face, it has troubles...

 


Troubled skin. In big, gross 'murican terms- zits. And mine are, truly, 'murica-sized. I mean really, I cannot imagine a delicate flower of a Korean spokes-model with the monstrosities I wake up to. But, hey, the fact that I can't picture it means they have some AWESOME marketing!

Following intuition (maybe, kinda-sorta related to the needly, plant sprigs on the packaging), I researched the innisfree Jejubija line. I liked that the line contains active ingredients I hadn't tried before (or heard of), had mostly botanical ingredients, and had specialized products for different kinds of blemishes.

Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R was the item I knew I had to have.  R is tailored to treat red blemishes like cysts, which I have in spades. Essence is a gentle word for what amounts to a thick paste. It contains green calamine so...1) It's green 2) It's opaque like calamine lotion. A tiny dab well-spread can be used under makeup but I usually just slather it on overnight. (Sorry, DBF.) It dries but never feels stiff and comes off easily with toner next morning.

Over several weeks it has cleared up the cysts and giant blackheads all over my jawline and chin- GLORY! Those had been there. For. Months. But...the tube of essence is around US$15 and I cringed at having to put it on so much of my face. (As you can see, the little tube in the pic is pretty flat now.) So I decided to try the lotion also. To avoid a novel here, I'll review it separately...




No comments:

Post a Comment