Monday, September 16, 2013

innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble lotion...

The lotion is a little runny but still thick. (It's what Americans call 'lotion'- not a toner, as are many Asian 'lotions.')  Very light in texture. Its white in the tube but becomes invisible when applied. Even if I reapply later in the day when my face feels tight, it always absorbs with no film left behind. (My main issue with moisturizers.)  It doesn't really offer enough moisture for The Dry, but at the same time it's a lot more comfortable to use in hot weather then say, my beloved TM Broccoli Sprout. Since using it in combo with the spot essence R, the scattering of new breakouts I've had haven't grown to gargantuan proportions and have disappeared in days rather than weeks. My forehead breakouts are FINALLY starting to go away too!


pic from New York Botanical Gardens blog
Torreya Seeds
 
Oh yeah, I've been forgetting to say how AMAZING the Jejubija line smells! I finally googled its active ingredient, torreya, and it turns out it's a conifer- which is just what the whole line smells like. I'm in heaven. It is fresh, relaxing and uplifting and sometimes I randomly pull the lotion out just to sniff it.

This being the first anti-trouble moisturizer I've ever used, I have to say I'm really pleased. It's really nice to use because of its cooling texture and scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment