Friday, September 6, 2013

A hit and a miss for Skinfood pt 1...


Skinfood Wildberry Cleansing Cream (Moist)
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash-off



Skinfood Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream is the moisturizing option from the Milk line. There's also a Green Tea Milk (Fresh) for oily skin. Now, this product works great- it removes all makeup including waterproof mascara which makes it more effective than TM Broccoli Sprout.
But, it's not nearly as enjoyable to use. Instead of melting into a natural-feeling oil on my face it feels more like a slick of silicone. I don't know why either because I'm pretty certain they have the same main ingredients. It also smells plasticky to me, and increases my blackheads. Do not want. On the other hand...

      

                               
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask FTW!!! This is a VERY scrubby scrub/mask with multi-sized grains of brown (black) sugar in an oil base. It's thick like paste and smells of brown sugar and lemon. Since it's so scrubby, Skinfood recommends that you dab on some toner or water beforehand if you have sensitive skin. What I do is apply cleansing cream all over to break down my makeup, tissue that off my eye area, then scrub. I leave it on for around 5min and rinse. It emulsifies with water into a milky liquid like a cleansing oil. I'm on my second jar because it really keeps my skin balanced and feeling great!


No comments:

Post a Comment