Thursday, September 12, 2013

Morning lattes are essential...

TonyMoly Latte Art Milk Tea Morning Pack
pic from TM, deco by me 


I think it's safe to say that TonyMoly is my favorite Korean brand. This facial pack is yet another win. It's a thick cream meant to be used in the morning before makeup. (I use it on no makeup days too though.) TM says it will moisturize, soothe irritation, de-puff and give a smooth, primed surface for makeup. And guess what? It does! I warm a small blob between my hands, smooth it on until it feels liquidy and then pat it a little. I wait about 5min for it to absorb all the way before I use EH Goodbye Pore Ever essence and then BB.

The cream is a pale tan (like milky tea), has a cool, instantly soothing feel on my sensitive skin, and absorbs with zero residue left behind. It used to come in a super-cute coffee mug-shaped container, like all the Latte Art line, but now it's a tube which is less cute but way more practical. Honestly, if I didn't already have scrub and pore treatments that I love I'd want to try the whole line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment