Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mint Choco nails...

Icing Mint Chocolate w/OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys (and Blue Bell Blackberry Cobbler)

Mint Chocolate np from Icing is a pale, blue-green base with two sizes of black glitter. The base is definitely green- not kinda-sorta blue like some "mints." It really does look like its namesake since mint chocolate chip chips are so dark. Icing's formula with this one is really good- opaque in three thin coats. The glitter doesn't clump together either. Sometimes I fish for large pieces but that's just because I'm a little obsessive about having close to the same amount on each nail :-s

My mom talked me into splurging on OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys since she knew I'd been hunting for the perfect chocolate sauce color. It works GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment