Monday, September 23, 2013

Etude House Eye's Cream...UPDATE

 
EH Eye's Cream~ Mint Cooling

 Ok, first of all, the packaging is AH-dorbs. *breathes* But on to the practical...I've been on the hunt for an eye treatment stick for years after becoming secretly obsessed with Vichy's thermal water cooling eye area stick. The exact name of which I've forgotten and which is unbelievably expensive. I *also* needed an SPF something or other though. And it couldn't just sit on my skin and  glom up under concealer. #pickiness


Awww, Etude House you always come through! So, the Eye's Cream comes in two formulas, Mint Cooling and Vanilla Moist. After reading reviews of both, I determined they sort of give the same result- light moisturization. BUT Mint Cooling has SPF30. It's amazingly light on the skin and glides nicely so no tugging and giving myself more agey lines. (For those I use Strivectin eye cream which works wonders AND EH Eye's Cream goes over it with no issues- yay!) The stick is a pale blue and, yes, you do see a slight bluish cast when you first apply it. A little finger tap though, and it's absorbed and invisible. Cooling? Hmm, well, yes. While the stick is touching your skin and for a few seconds after. So it's not like an ice cube but still pleasant and refreshing. 

Oh, and if you're worried about putting mint near your eye, it doesn't actually smell minty. It has a very faint fresh, aquatic scent actually. 

And, oh hey, look! There happens to be a backup in my drawer *whistlescasually* 

PS: Duh, I should have taken a pic of the stick of product itself! If anyone ever reads this and would like to see...shoot me a comment.

 Here we are...



No comments:

Post a Comment