Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Poor forgotton haul...


TM Tomatox, EH Wonder Pore Freshner, awesome samples
 
Well! I was looking back at old posts and realized I forgot to post this wee haul pic. I've reviewed Tomatox here and Wonder Pore Freshner  here . But here's the whole shebang from ebay seller worldmarket2012. I've ordered from them several times and have always been really pleased.

I was super stoked to see samples of  Tonymoly Red Appletox Honey Cream and Etude House Milk Talk body wash. To be honest, most sellers have the Milk Talk line way outside my price range (body washes aren't something I splurge on.) But that doesn't mean I haven't been way curious.  I actually haven't tried the sample yet- I'm saving it like My Precious or something, IDK! LOL
 
The Red Appletox Honey Cream was something I was thinking of trying since so many TM products were working for me. I say "was" because, as you can see in my previous haul post, I've bought a full size. But my first impression was not super! My skin just *did not* like that fragrance (I'm guessing.) But for some reason I went into denial- I reasoned that apple polyphenols and honey were excellent for my skin condition and therefore it was going to work dammit! Besides, sometimes my skin will freak out over a new product but get used to it in time and react really well. Was my intuition spot-on? Review to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment