Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yay! Happy surprises in my latest order...


Tonymoly Red Appletox Honey cream, a second innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R

This is my latest order from ebay seller f2plus1-  I needed another innisfree essence R and have a feeling the Red Appletox will come in handy in the cooler weather. When I've used it long enough to form a solid review I'll post.

AND look at the samples!! I literally went 'aagh!' when I saw the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tints. (Fortunately, I was home alone. Though at this point I don't think the boyfriend would find a beauty-induced shriek that weird.) Needless to say, I've been dying to try milky tints like EH Fresh Cherry. Do I need a full-size? Reviews to come! :-)

I'm also excited about trying the Etude House Sun Prise sunblock!  Asian companies' sunblocks are an untried area for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment