Friday, October 11, 2013

Tonymoly haul & first impressions...

 
Tonymoly Clean Dew Flower Rain mist~ Most Moist
TM Clean Dew Olive Seed cleansing cream
TM Aqua Aura Moist Finish Pact (pressed powder)
 
This is my little haul from ebayer rubyruby76. My first time ordering from them and I had zero problems. (Except for customs hanging onto it for ages and then USPS somehow routing it WAY north of me before it finally arrived- but that's not the seller's fault.)
 
Actually, my super generous DBF ordered me a bunch of skincare to stock up for winter. He knows how irritating skin issues can be and he just rocks in general. These three items are all new for me so as soon as I've used them for a few weeks I'll do full reviews but here are my first impressions:
 
Mist: um, small? I spaced that this is only 50ml so unless it works crazily well, I probably won't repurchase. On first spray though, WOW, instant smoothness and no more tight-dry feeling. If it works over makeup it just might be worth the repurchase. Which reminds me, I should just do a whole face mist review post because I'm a little obsessed.
 
Cleansing cream: nice consistency and scent
 
Pact: Whoa. The US$20 is ok after all. Because there's a whole refill in the box with the compact- woohoo! Lives up to its PR, at least on my hand. I've never felt a powder like this. It really does go on smoothly like a cream. Fingers crossed that it helps my face look and feel better this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment