Saturday, October 5, 2013

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint = yay!

**First of all, please forgive the pic below. It is NOT awesome. My phone camera washes everything out and I have to edit the heck out of it for color correction.  I still don't think the color is quite right, but here goes...**

EH Fresh Cherry Tint~ PK001


Here are my lips all cherrified. (Oh yeah, spellchecker? Well that's a word *now.*) The tint is true, Pepto pink but on my lips it becomes a darker, brighter pink. (Brighter and darker than the pic above too.)Your mileage may vary of course since the shade will depend on how pigmented your lips are. Mine are moderately pigmented a sort of rosey-brown, BTW

I am loving this lip tint and definitely would like a full size! The sample is really generous though and, barring it drying out, will last me a bunch more uses. 

1 comment:

  1. I have this tint too and love how it looks on my phone camera - however since my lips are unevenly pigmented it looks a little uneven in real life lol. The colour of the tint is really lovely though - you should definitely get the full size ^_^

    ReplyDelete