Friday, December 6, 2013

Recent purchases & first impressions...

In a desperate lunge toward better skin, I hauled A LOT the past month. I'll call them December hauls since they've arrived over the first week of.
 
As usual, my biggest order is from f2plus1. Their reliability keeps me coming back for new-to-me products and larger orders!
 

I only bought two skincare items~ 
Holika Holkia Soda Pore Cleansing oil (BB Deep Cleansing): Smells like Ramune! *happydance* It's thicker than the other two cleansing oils I've tried. After a couple of days of use, my skin is purging blackheads like never before. Which is both wonderful and annoying LOL.
Shara Shara Snail Source Repair ampoule: Watery, stings at first but so does anything moisturizing when my skin is winter-dry! Overnight, my acne is calmer...could this be The Awesome??
Samples- yay! EH Collagen Moistfull enriched cream, firming eye cream and Nutrifull Shea Butter cream. I already like the Collagen Moistfull cream as an extra for my eye area, but am really excited to use the shea butter variety! It has the most amazing texture. VERY thick but not at all oily- huh. Shea butter usually melts into an unpleasant oil slick. I like!
 

 
I HAD to indulge in some color cosmetics! (Had too. Fareals.) All Etude House...
Fresh Cherry Tint~ PK001 (My review based on a sample is here.)
Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails~ #9 Kahlua Milk
SR Cupcake All-over Color~ Peach Sugar Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake (outermost tins)
SR Cupcake Eyes~ Sugar Maple Syrup Choco...or some combo of those words LOL. (center tin)
All these are delightful and I have a swatch pick of the nail set coming up. I'll eventually do a whole Sweet Recipe colors post since I have two Jelly Lips lipsticks to swatch too!
Not pictured: EH Proof 10 eye primer, Tony Moly Baby Doll pot concealer #2 (They're not so fun to see in pics. BUT I can already say the TM concealer is quite good.)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, you haul a lot of Etude House products! wish i can have all the money to buy all that

    ReplyDelete