Friday, December 13, 2013

Stylin'...

I'm a total control freak about my environment ESPECIALLY what's on myself, so I get in what many people would call style ruts but what I just call the Anna-form.

The past few years it's all been kawaii graphic tees, jeans and dessert-themed or 80's jewelry. I do like huge wedge heels but usually I wear flip-flops or Uggs. Pretty much casual/sporty-kawaii.

Now I've transitioned into giant tops and skinny jeans- soooo comfy!

Let me just say, Japanese styles are rocking my world. I've become a total Rakuten shopaholic.




I'm obsessing on about half the dolman/batwing tops on Rakuten! Srsly, I cannot find anything like these in the States. (I don't actually have the pink one yet but it's on its way.)They are so huge and baggy that they even *look* huge on me- success! If you're reading this and want to share, is there anything style-wise you LOVE but can't get in your area? I'd love to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment