Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy pants...

FINALLY got Blogger to cooperate for creating and publishing this post. I think the awesomeness caused an error or something. So please disregard the time/place description.

I'm suffering through family movie night at Sprout's school surrounded by chattering (occasionally shrieking children) watching...something...known as The Nut Job. Well, Sprout is watching. I'm escaping to the blogosphere. (Though I'll admit it- I laughed when an animated squirrel farted. Je regret rien.)
Anyway, since this movie epitomizes all that is Not My Thing I'm sharing about my super-happy paaaaaants!


Japan LA Kittens & Ice Cream leggings
(The astonished cat deco is covering a band-aided pinky toe)
 
The leggings are well-made with no loose stitching or anything. For me they have a high rise which I prefer. (I'm quite curvy so if pants are too low they slide down.) Many online reviews say the K&IC leggings run very small, so I ordered XL. (I have another pair of Japan LA leggings in L and they are a bit loose. But better too big than too small!) Well I must have gotten some from a later (improved?) production run, because these are sized as I'd expect. They're even a bit too large! Mostly they're big at the knees, because they have a tapered leg and I'm very short - so what's hitting my knees is supposed to be at my thigh. LOL But I roll the waist and make 'em work!
Another issue reviewers mentioned was opacity. Many said they were super-sheer, but mine are completely opaque. Yay!
Incidentally, I ordered despite the reviews, because the print is just made of awesome. I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment