Sunday, April 27, 2014

An actual dress...


Untitled #36

 
I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and actually need to dress up. I never dress up. I own, like, two non-knit tops. The only skirts I currently wear are knit maxis (you know the ones- available everywhere, really cheap), and denim minis. In fact, my mom was so excited to hear that I NEEDED A DRESS that she bought me the dress AND shoes as a Mother's Day gift! So sweet!! (I haven't bought or made anything for her yet, but I usually give her Mother's Day gift to her when I visit in summer so I have time.)

 
 
The dress is a brand called Hell Bunny Vixen and came from ModCloth. How I adore ModCloth! The shoes are by Qupid, a brand I know is comfy on me so I don't mind ordering un-fitted. They came from CiCiHot.com. At first I thought the site looked kinda sketchy. As in, their site has that template that SheInside and InDressMe and a bunch of other webstores from China use. The stores that have horrid reviews about scamming? Yeah, those. But fear not! CiCiHot was great. They even called my mom first thing the next day to confirm the online order since the billing and shipping addresses differed. She said the rep was super-nice. I think they would have called same-day but we ordered on a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment