Thursday, April 3, 2014

Springspringspringspringspring....

HAPPY DAYS!!!
 
 
I heart spring oh so much. It smells good, it feels fresh and the sights and sounds are just so lovely. Our new apartment has a huge wetland right behind it so we hear red-winged blackbirds all day long. I try to start every day with a good sit'n'stare out the back window.
 
 
 
And last week...DOUBLE RAINBOW !!!


 
Not to mention all the pastel, bunny and flower motifs you can find in EVERY store. Seriously, I got the cutest mug at Albertson's for like $1.50
 
Anyway, it's been ages since I posted, and I'm going out of town in a couple of days. Spring Break, WOOO! No, I'm not doing any Girls Gone Wild stuff LOL. Just going to spend a week in my hometown. So my mom and I will be tearing up the city, just not in bikinis! It's Sprout's spring break but he'll be with his dad for it this year, so I'll be travelling all by myself. Too bad, I'll only be able to pack one TSA-approved carry-on ziploc instead of bogarting his too LOL. But seriously, I miss him terribly each time he vacations at his dad's, so I'm thankful to have lots to do to stay occupied.
 
Things to do:
Shop (surprise!) Actually, Sprout wants his own bento chopsticks so I'll be shopping for him too.
Give Mom as many manis as possible. I found some floral nail art designs on Pinterest that are perfect for her!
Eat lots of sushi.
Cuddle my favorite dachshund.
Not argue with my father LOL.
NOT STRESS
 
If it's spring where you are, I hope you enjoy the season as much as I do!
Stay up!!!
 


2 comments: