Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chouououx, baby...!

pic from Etude House, deco by me
EH Baby Choux Base~ mint choux
 
Yes! I've dipped my toe in the Sweet Recipe waters...the whole line is adorbs but I managed to limit myself to this base and a Jelly Lips that'll shortly appear in a haul pic. (Oops, forgot about my one Ice Cream Nails polish I got much earlier!)I actually wanted this sooo badly but did NOT want the clunky jar- now it comes in a tube! Glory!
 

 
 
 
Well, Baby Choux really lives up to all the good reviews! The consistency is creamy but light and it smells slightly of creamy lemon. (It's REALLY light and only noticeable if I sniff the product while it's on my fingertip.) First use, I went wild and spread it all over, which swung me too far into greyness. So I now only apply it where it is in the pic. The best part: **Unlike every other green primer I've tried, it actually sets and stays where I put it instead of smearing as soon as I put BB on top!** It adds a little more moisture and a lot of smoothness. Plus, the tube will last me forever. Best color-correcting primer out there- no doubt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment