Monday, August 5, 2013

My perfect primer...

EH Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Essence

I just got a second tube so I figured I better get off my ass and review...!
Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever essence, how I love you so!

Really. I never thought I'd find an excellent primer that would mask pores and moisturize but this is it. It's a creamy, not too-thick-or-thin consistency, but has a slick feel. (But not icky slick like other silicones I've tried.) It feels like it's hugging my skin and gives a soft matte finish and makes pores far less noticable even when worn by itself. Most importantly, it doesn't bead up when I apply BB over it!! It also comes in a stick form which I've heard is better for oily skin. The essence is a little moisturizing and for me every little bit helps. It has a fresh scent that reminds me of Keri body lotion or something.

Update: forgot to add that I have fewer blackheads overall after I've used it several days in a row. So it's actually treating my pores while it hides them- somuchWIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment