Sunday, June 23, 2013

My very first BB cream is...

Skin79 Vital Orange! *wooo* The crowd goes wild...
My mom very generously bought me a big bottle from H-Mart. She said I knew so much about BB's and we so enjoyed talking with the SA that she really wanted to treat me to one. I picked Vital Orange because the shade was my best match.


It adjusts fairly well to my skin tone but is still lighter than my neck. It covers extremely well and lasts all day without smudging or being rained off. So excellent! Unfortunately, it REALLY accentuates dryness and lines. My mom tried it on her hand and it looked pretty bad- and her hand is smoother than my face! So I'll be saving it for later when my skin is balanced again. It has SPF50 which I love, especially since it stays on so well. The whitening is actually noticeable after I take it off in the evening, though the effect is lost if I don't use the cream every day.

You can pump out as little or much as you need which is convenient and hygienic. (I'm getting anal about skin hygiene since I have so many issues.)

Overall, I can see why Skin79's BB's are so widely known and used. This one is excellent and I'm so glad to have it. (All 40g O.O)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment