Saturday, June 15, 2013

Broccoli, get on my faaaace...!

 
Tony Moly Clean Dew Broccoli Sprout
cleansing cream
Sweetest packaging~ the leaves on top are rubber and you can make them go *boing*! OMGsquee...anyway...
I love this stuff enough to deco its pic- fareals. It's basically a cold cream- multipurpose cleanser/moisturizer, though it's only marketed as the former. I'd eyed it online but when I found it at H-Mart, as one of two Tonymoly items they carry, I figured it was meant to be. *PS~ I don't know if Tony Moly is officially spelled as one word or two...*

The cream is white with tiny green 'beads' that dissolve instantly. I use it primarily as a night cream/pack,  (it gets very greasy once it melts,) and in the morning my skin is AMAZING. Why does this super-moisturization result in invisible pores too? Don't know, don't care, it's amaze-balls.

It *does* break down base makeup pre-wash, but I need something separate for mascara. At first I thought it smelled very old-ladyish. But after awhile I got used to it and realized I LOVE IT. Overall, Korean skincare scents are a lot more pleasing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment