Thursday, March 8, 2012

Real, genuine Kork-Ease...

After reading lots of reviews about their quality and comfort I finally splurged and got the real deal. Plus, my knock-off pair is not in nice shape. Mr. BFF had to put his manly skills to work repairing a strap and they're just very stained and ooky. They're around six years old though so no complaints! Anyway I got the Bette style...

They do indeed have a nicely squishy footbed and have the overall no-frills-bordering-on-old-lady-comfort-shoe look that I adore. The only drawback is the toe-straps being VERY tight. I almost returned them, but after reading more reviews online, I've decided they're likely to stretch. In fact, I've been wearing them for a few hours and they already feel better. Or my toes have gone blissfully numb. (But whatevs, they're supah cyoooooot! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment