Thursday, March 8, 2012

New heels....

Wheeeee! I don't wear heels in the winter because being a pedestrian in the Pacific NW makes them too impractical even for me. Nor have I really liked what was available for a couple of years. So now that footwear fashion is fun for me again...!

These are by Qupid...

They're SO comfy but I still need ball-of-foot cushions. They seem very well made for a cheaper  shoe too. And the color! *swoon* Baskin Robbins Jungle Fruit Sherbet FTW! I like a lot of things in this color. (I swear, I'm going to start making Pinterest and Polyvore boards based on my favorite ice-creams.) Sprout says they look like Monster High shoes and I have to agree. They have that crazy tiptoe shape. They go great with my kawaii mochi cakes tee....



This is a design by Mega Kawaii that I got from Skreened.com. It is so energetic and happy, I feel a bit giddy sometimes when I wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment