Monday, March 19, 2012

OMGmusthave...

I've LOVED the last two years of summer collections by Zoya. 2010 was the year of the Sparkle collection which I have four of (and will get a fifth- the purple one, Mimi.) It included Charla (of ten-dupe fame) the aqua-delicious hight of gorgeousness. In 2011, Zoya did the Sunshine collection of gold-shimmer infused colors. I have Rica (perfect, sparkly coral) and Faye (pinky-purple enigma). Even the ones I wouldn't wear, I love to look at in swatch picks. And I'm beyond excited to see...


Tracie looks very close to Sinful Colors Olympia which I just got but I'm hating the formula so I might have to get the Zoya instead. AND ZUZA?? If it's not my next most-byootyfull-polish-in-the-entire-world-ever I'll be really surprised. Can.Not.Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment