Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tony Moly Clean Dew cleansing cream~ Olive...

 
With my beloved Broccoli Sprout cleansing cream going way up in price on evilbay, I've tried out another TM Clean Dew cleanser~ cream in Olive variety. The other two are Tea Tree and Lemon (massage cream, not cleanser but I suppose they're all cold creams.)
 
 

pic from etonymoly.com (TM official)



nicely sealed

 
This is one of the nicest cleansing creams I've tried. It's a good consistency, thick and creamy but not greasy. Dissolves even waterproof liner and mascara, and yet washes away easily with lukewarm water. (I don't like cleansers that require actual warm water since that's more drying.) It's scented with a clean, green aroma that really fits the "clean dew" theme. Good value too since it runs around $7-$10 on ebay for what's got to be over 100ml. I forgot the exact amount the seller specified and can't find it on the tube. But it's a dang good size LOL.
 
 
whoa, goop

No comments:

Post a Comment