Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Texas love...

OMG I had the most wonderful visit with family in Houston! Ten whole days too! I just love seeing the Sprout have grandparent/aunt&uncle/cousins time. He gets to give and get so much face-to-face love.
  • He and my step-mom debated for days about what movie they'd see. (They go to lunch and a movie just the two of them every visit.) 
  • He and grandpa didn't target shoot this time, though he did learn how to operate the complex sprinkler system in which he took great pride.
  • My mom got him about six licensed character tees at Old Navy. (Yes he shares my t-shirt collecting!) 
  • One of my cousins got in my aunt's pool in her sun dress to help him learn to swim better- that's how cool she is! (Ok, so, she only lives across the street from that pool but still...:-D

Of course there were lots of meaningful moments but one of the best fun parts was all the shopping my mom and I did together. We LOVE shopping-together-time, and I was thankful mom was feeling so good that she could run all over the malls with me and have a great time. She was the one who suggested most of the trips and kept going, "Wait, that's weird, we haven't bought anything yet!" after leaving the first few stores empty-handed LOL. But it's always fun to just look at the goods too! So LOTS of upcoming posts will be about happy new items I brought home with me...which are of course some of my favorite things to blog about:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment