Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aqua trio...

Zoya Wednesday, Maisie and Zuza!

I bought these heavenly shades on a 3 for $10 deal. Wednesday does indeed have a better formula than other turqoise creams I've mentioned. This is my second bottle of Zuza. True to my prediction, it is now one of my most-beautiful-polishes-EVAR. It's just such an amazing color AND finish. Aqua shimmer, but foilish...or something. And the highlights...is it gold shimmer? Silver? Both? In fact, it's been my only pedi color since I got the first bottle months ago! I don't usually like smooth flakies, but I saw Maisie in person at Ulta and flipped over the base/flake shade combo. Of course, the base is only barely tinted, but it still makes the green flakes lean toward aqua.


all three + OPI Ocean Love Potion (*not* the Sephora OPI shade, but the old, old, carcinogenic beaut.) + LA Girls Glitter Addict Aqueous and Nostalgia + various rhinestones.

Maisie doesn't show up very well here and I had to try and adjust the color but at least this will jog my memory if I want to recreate the mani sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment