Friday, January 16, 2015

7 Sins of Beauty Questionnaire

Hey! Decided to slip this quick post in here while I'm working on a longer draft. It's a questionnaire that's gone around the beauty web for awhile but was just posted on the fantastically informative and fun blog, Musings of a Muse. Comment if you want, and share your own!

Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
As of now, a tie between the Sugarpill Sparkle Baby palette and Clinique Redness Solutions pressed powder, both around $34. Technically I guess the powder wins though since there are four full-sized shadows in the palette!

Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Oooo, that's tough. I guess contouring/bronzing powders. I love the idea but am never sure I have the right shade or have applied the right amount. I guess I just really wish I had a jawline so I didn't need it at all LOL.

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
I have soooo many, but Etude House is what I have the most of on my face at any given moment.

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Base touch-ups! I carry bb cream and powder with me all the time and hardly ever touch up. And I do need to.

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
BB cream (Well, foundation product in general.) I try to spruce myself up with it even if I'm too lazy to put on anything else.

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
Impractical for me in so many ways but Guerlain Meteorites, especially the Pucci edition + matching brush.

Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
Inner corner eye highlighting. I know it's supposed to make eyes look wider set but it makes mine look super-beady and close together.
Mindless beauty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment