Friday, August 22, 2014

Winter Mermaid...

Untitled #39

Untitled #39 by asnowbunny

Winter ocean
I found this Topshop sweater at Nordstrom a couple of months ago. It's super-duper soft. So soft in fact that, when I tried it on, Sprout wouldn't stop hanging all over me and proclaiming it the snuggliest sweater in all the land. That pretty much ended any waffling I'd been doing. Of course, once I finally decided I needed them, BlackMilk stopped making their original mermaid leggings, but I'm hopeful I can find similar ones out there. (That *aren't* cheapos from ebay! Been there, done that, have the ripped-after-two-wearings leggings to prove it.) These TooFast boots...le sigh! I ordered the wrong size and was told the smaller size I needed was OOS *after* I returned them. GREAT shoes, but I'm not really pleased with TooFast's communication so, while I'll keep looking at their shoes, I'll most likely order from a different shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment