Monday, February 10, 2014

Mochithings...

 Last week I ordered a few office supplies from mochithings.com in Seattle. I don't even remember how I discovered the sight but I only found it recently. They have a huge assortment of cutely designed home and office items.
 
Here are my goodies:
 
 

The cloudy thing is a mousepad- it's plasticized on top with a no-skid underside like a placemat. My blue mouse looks great on it. I love that it'll be easy to wash when it inevitably has coffee dripped on it gets grimy.
 
On top is a Jetoy Choo Choo Cat calendar datebook. I've eyed the Choo Choo designs for a long time and needed a new purse calendar so voila! Though it's larger than what you'd think of as purse-size as you'll see:
 
 
There's my hand for reference :-) But my purse is huge so this will be a lot easier to dig out of it. Plus the calendar squares are large enough to hold my chubby handwriting! It has month-at-a-glance for 14 months, 11/2013 to 1/2015. plus a bunch of lined note pages, all with the whimsical cats and other creatures. This style is "mushroom" but there are three others. Mochithings has a ton of datebooks in different formats including other Choo Choo cat styles.
 

These are transparent stickers. (The ones on the left are circles and the right are tiny triangles.) I haven't decided where to put any yet but couldn't resist transparent plastic droplets!!



 pic from mochithings.com
 
 
Speaking of droplets...I also got the little guy pictured here. It's actually a screen cleaner you can stick and restick on your phone or monitor or whatever. The front has a microfiber-y feel and it does work well. My only complaint is that it sticks TOO well. Mine's already on the back of my phone (which I use to take pictures, hence the store pic), and taking it off would have removed one of my deco nails LOL. Too bad they don't make nail adhesive as strong as the "restickable" stuff here! In fact I stretched the microfiber a bit just peeling it off the plastic backing. Another drawback is they get grubby almost immediately. But they say you can wash them with soap and water so I'll probably do that and then stick it on my laptop where it will just hang out and be cute.
 
Check out Mochithings!

1 comment:

  1. This stationary is just too cute! Now I just want it all!

    Please check out my blog and follow me! kawaiibrokendoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete