Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recent beauty fun...

Ulta has wonderful sales right now- 40% off Nyx makeup for one. They're already not terribly expensive. It's a brand I've wanted to try more of for ages, and the closest Ulta just expanded to carry their whole line of color cosmetics. I got...


Liquid Crystal glitter liner in Crystal Pewter- tiny silver, lavender and light blue sparkles.
Ultra Pearl Mania in Jade and Space- loose shimmers. Jade has a golden cast and Space is a medium, cornflower shade.
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk- a matte white. I've heard it makes an excellent base for shadows of all kinds.

I could have gone nuts with all the amazing colors but recently snagged a bag of tiny loose shimmer jars of the brand Blush which had a lot of good colors. So I resisted my all-containers-must-match OCD urge. And anyway, my skin hasn't been good enough to wear a lot of color-makeup, so I haven't actually used much of what I already have!


I need new spring/summer shower gels and dragonfruit is one I can't resist so I snagged this. There's some pineapple and...hmmm, guava to the scent. I forgot to ask how much it cost though- just threw it up on the counter like Iz rollin' in dough- and the little guy was 4 bucks! I might as well have bought the big bottle for a much better value. Oh well...next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment