Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Good Afternoon pt.2...


Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB #2
 
Yep, ordered it and....love it! (Also from f2plus1 on ebay.) It's coverage and application are just like Berry Berry Tea but Honey Black Tea is a touch cooler in shade. It's excellent camouflage for dryness/rough patches. My skin is even less dry after I take it off, proving its worth as an actual moisturizing product. Texture-wise it's different from the other BB's I've tried- it's sticky but not in an obnoxious way. It's like it's hugging your skin...I don't know how best to describe it- gah!
 
Ah, Skinfood, how I love your scents- this one reminds me of L'Occitane's old honey line! Sweet, floral honey.
 
I'll go back to using the Berry Berry Tea and other BB's from my first order once my skin is balanced and less dry. I really am pleased with all of them that I ordered!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment